Everyone’s got a side hustle. Some people drive for Uber, I have a detective agency. In our brief yet storied history as an agency, we have a near-flawless record of delivering for our clients. There’s no case too big or too small. We live to address your needs, and your satisfaction is our number one priority.
I look forward to speaking with you regarding your case. And of course, all conversations are protected by detective-client privilege.
- I am not bonded by any reputable agency, but have valid car insurance, and even received a good driver bonus when I renewed this year.
- I am not licensed in any state, but I have printed business cards and placed a fedora + trench coat on my Amazon “Save for later” list.
- Since I am unlicensed, I cannot charge you, but a donation is highly encouraged. In addition, I will require a $20/day Sizzler per diem (location TBD by me).
- I make no guarantees that I will solve your case, and must caution you that my involvement may actually make your situation worse.
- Due to a plea agreement reached in 2013, I am required to state the following as it pertains to this enterprise: APUL PATEL DETECTIVE AGENCY, LLP, AND ITS CONTRACTUAL ASSOCIATES, MAY NO LONGER ENGAGE IN THE PRACTICE OF PLANTING BLOOD EVIDENCE WITHIN THE JURISDICTION OF LOS ANGELES COUNTY.